Thursday 14 June 2012

Post No. 388 - Blogiography link and world energy assessment

If you've come here for the latest new post, scroll down: this post is a link to posts where I list other posts (which is still being updated). The various "sub-posts" of that blogiography, as I term it, are:
  • details of posts: Vol. 1 (this is the main listing I use, now), and
  • a summary of posts with particular rituals or ritual elements. (I'm planning on writing a few rituals for Esbats [full moons, new moons], and other rituals.)

Now, moving on, I have had a wish for some time now that, much as one can go to the Bureau of Meteoroogy website and look at the pressure contours, one could go somewhere and look at what was happening to energy around the world. Well, there is a saying "I wondered why someone didn't do something, and then I realised I was someone" (or words to that effect), so I thought I'd have a go at this. I created a set up looking at the various levels of non-physical (etheric, lower astral, upper astral, etc), measuring positive and negative energy on each level in a wide range of locations, did it once, and then simplified it to what is realistic :) It is very crude, based on my use of a pendulum to assess energy of each type in each place on a scale from 1 to 9, and no doubt inaccurate (I was certainly surprised by some of the numbers) but here is my assessment of the state of energy around this planet as of Thursday 24th May, 2012 (Australian EST):


I look forward to others (hopefully better than I :) ) doing the same ...










I also have started a separate blog where I am "publishing" the manual I used to run regression-rescue circles in the 90s. You will find that one (which is still incomplete) here. If you want to download a single file version, you can join the Yahoo group I set up here (no emails; I tried to make the files accessible to non-members, but couldn't - and I can't afford to pay for a site for people to download these materials) and do so.

As a final comment, I have elected not to have comments on this blog. I simply do not have the energy or time to manage debates (especially including flame wars). I am, however, interested in hearing sensible, genuine comments, questions or suggestions (don't bother if you want to convert me!) from those who read this blog regularly: if you wish to contact me, you can find an email address at my website.