Monday 30 April 2012

Post No. 381 - I am ... a psychic artificer

In my psychic work, one of the things I most enjoy is inventing new things - things like Talismanic Tetrahedrons. I'm currently working on several designs for those, and a device for clearing negative energy away from people as they pass through a doorway.

I quite enjoy doing this sort of work, although it is a bit difficult when I don't have an area I can work in (waiting for last child to move out soon :) ). Anyway, the point is, I've realised I can use the term "psychic artificer" - although I probably have to have some care, as one definition of that is trickster (in the sense of con artist), and that is something I am not, and have no interest in being.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear") 
May the world of commerce & business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.

Tags: about me, artificer, energy work,

First published: Manadagr, 30th April, 2012

Last edited: Monday, 30th April, 2012