Sunday 10 August 2014

Post No. 583 – Next steps with energy (colour) work



Something I have come to realise with chakras is that what we see is actually only the outlet: the ‘other’ end of each (major) chakra is an inlet on the Inner Planes – the nonphysical worlds, if you prefer.

When we tie a visualisation of energy flow in and out of the chakra to our breathing (as I’ve recommended elsewhere to cleanse and/or rebalance – and still do, PARTICULARLY for beginners), we are using our breathing largely as a tool to better focus our mind: we’re not adding much energy to the overall energy structure of the chakra, we’re making sure the outlet is clear and healthy – a bit like making sure the outlet of a pipe bringing clean water is not obstructed.

These days, my visualisation is more akin to opening a tap on a pressurised water pipe, a pipe full and ready to supply water. I simply visualise the colour expanding from the centre of the chakra and doing the cleansing or other effect I had intended.

There is another exercise in the development of the ability to work with one’s chakras: projecting beams or lines of energy from each chakra. Again, I’ve mentioned this elsewhere, although that was talking of projecting forms from each chakra, which is a more advanced exercise to be done AFTER you master projecting a simple beam of light. I was taught to begin by projecting a line of red energy from a hand chakra to a wall … then, when I had reached reasonable proficiency with that, different colours, then after reaching reasonable proficiency move on to doing the same from other chakras, then after reaching reasonable proficiency start shape the beams, then after reaching reasonable proficiency with that, finally, work on projecting the essence of the chakra as a form.

Now, the thing about beams of psychic energy, is that they do NOT have to go in a single direction: they can BEND – which is what we rely on when we create images of shapes, including pentagrams.

So, it is possible to project beams of light from the chakras, and then have then converge on a point – say, our eyes.

Why combine the energy from the chakras? Because it is a bit like the richness of a rainbow or the subtle flavour combination of a well balanced meal * – the combination of the various influences adds to the total, and makes a synergistic combination, one that is greater than the sum of its parts ** .

Now, after a few years of having done exactly that, I have been told - at my last two eye exams (as a diabetic, I have to get these regularly, as part of keeping my driving Licence) – that my eyesight is improving. Now, of course there may be other factors involved here (although that’s not likely, given my age – and things like work stress), but my sense is that the exercise I’ve been doing has at least contributed to this.

Now that’s encouraging, but doing the same exercise for those parts of the body connected with diabetes have had NO effect whatsoever.

So … the technique works for me in some situations, but not others. What do I do? Throw my hands up and claim that, because it is not 100% effective, it is not at all effective? (Where would penicillin be if that attitude was widespread?) No, I use it where it works, and may continue where it hasn’t worked yet, until I have sufficient knowledge and/or wisdom to be able to assess this further.

There may be karmic limits for me on the use of this technique, or around my diabetes. If that is so, making this effort will get me through whatever frustration I am meant to experience more quickly.

It may also be that, if I wasn’t doing this, my diabetes would be worse …

Now, yesterday, I used this technique in a different way: I added it in to my exercise (just walking, yesterday). I combined the 16 beams from my chakras (confused by the number? The four Crown and above chakras and the Earth Star chakra are single vortices so I project only one beam from then, three chakras are connecting others, and six have the classic double vortex shape –so, 2 x 6 + 4 = 16) and then split those into three combined beams:
  • one went to all the muscles involved (not just the legs, out torso is also involve – even the neck, which stabilises the head as we walk);
  • one went to the heart-ling system; and
  • the other went to the areas where I have accumulated too much fat (partly to help dissolve any negative energy in that as it melts – which is why one should also flame while burning fat).

I’ll let you know in  two or three years - that seems to be how long major manifestations take, for me - if I find this has made any difference :)

Of course, one of the benefits of this is that it constitutes more practice of basic psychic skills, and practice is key to developing any skill. I used to drill my students in clearing links, objects and rescue work – divide into twos or threes, one clears and another checks, then swap (if there were three, the third checked for inattentiveness or bias in the checker’s checking). I first learned the value of this when I was developing my ability as a sailor when I was a kid – we would do endless drills (at my initiative) of basic sailing and racing skills (tacking, gybing, rounding marks, etc) and got to the stage where people enjoyed watching our skill (ah, the joys of being an old - female - codger looking back, eh? Grumble, grumble, snort, * mutters “was different in my day”, and “ooh, my lumbago” *; *** ). I then used the skill of cross-fertilisation to apply it to my psychic and spiritual work for myself, and then, many, many, MANY years later, to my teaching of others.

I’m also planning on extending this concept to revert to a more conscientious preparation for the coming week/day/known event(s), by visualising myself clearing and fending off negative units (energy, links, entities, etc) in said coming week/day/known event(s).

These techniques can be useful in one’s everyday life. Back in the 80s, we had a client who was notorious for being an unpleasant, offensive, uncooperative and difficult person to work with. When I was given the task of – in effect –asking him for a favour, I asked for my BPLF [1] Guides assistance, and pre-cleared the negative units that I was ALLOWED to for the Highest Spiritual Good (HSG) before I rang him, and he was surprisingly cooperative – literally surprising: I could hear the surprise in his voice.

Why?

Because that person was loaded to the gills with negative earthbound entities (i.e., the type I refer to as uncooperatives) who were controlling him.

Without their influence, he would have been a pretty good person – and engineer; with them, he was neither.

At this point, I’d like to regale you with a story that I may have already posted here, me and Isa and mobile phones.

Now, one of the serious dangers of modern life is the inappropriate use of mobile phones. The Internet has enough information about pedestrians falling into things as a result, and media articles here have reported the medical profession reporting on the increased injury rate amongst that group, but the big concern is people using mobile phones while driving. We had a case here a few years ago where one such driver (texting) killed a young pedestrian while doing so, and that led to a campaign – instigated by the parents of the pedestrian, but including the driver – to warn of those dangers, and laws requiring anyone using a mobile phone in ANY way to pull over and turn their car off or get out of the car. (Unfortunately, there were outs if people had a hands-free kit, which I consider should not exist.) Concerningly, that knowledge appears to have been lost, of late.

Out of my concern for safety, I tried using the rune Isa to temporarily freeze the mobile phone of one such driver. Going by the driver’s reaction (held up the phone and looked at it, shook it, etc), it appeared to work. It hasn’t since then. 

Why?

Well, as always, I ask for this to be as is for the HSG, and I am aware that my BPLF Guides have been making sure that this doesn’t work. 

Why?

The clue is in the reaction of that driver – they looked at the phone, in other words, it INCREASED the distraction, it didn’t reduce it.

The best ‘cure’ here is not psychic: it is education - and social pressure. (Mind you, I still use and find effective the ‘slowing’ bind rune to deal with tailgaters.)

Going back to the practice and pre-visualisation in relation to clearing, a section from "The Only Planet of Choice", published under the name of the medium from Briefing and subsequently, Phyllis V. Schlemmer and which I reviewed here, comes to mind. In that (on page 42 of my copy), the means by which advanced BPLF [1] aliens (extraterrestrials – SOME of whom are not BPLF) can protect themselves is described. One of those techniques is particularly germane:
“If an Altean were to appear at an entrance of his vehicle, and were stepping onto Planet Earth, and if there were a group that attempted to destroy that Altean, he has only to hold out his hand in an upright manner, and not in great extension, to bring calmness, and also to render them into a state in which they would not have the desire to harm, and would put down their weapons.”

That sounds a little like what I was able to do with Mr. Grumpy Engineer.

In considering this, it is important to keep in mind the importance of dissolving a link all the way up to the source with positive (spiritually loving) energy – just cutting the link is an aggressive act, and does not go anywhere near enough to curing the problem, particularly karmic aspects. I’ve done it in emergency situations, but it is not my preferred approach - see here and here.

OK, I’ve been at this for long enough, so I’ll leave this post at that. May it be of some value to you, Dear Reader.



* Because I happen to like pies I sometimes joke that a ie is good if it has a good balance between pastry and meat … that’s not what I meant in the post above :)

 ** Think about that! This word is saying that, in this instance, one plus one makes three or more.

 *** Joke, Joyce. I don’t have lumbago.
[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.

[2] Please see here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").

Love, light, hugs and blessings


Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn 
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux? … Morinehtar? … Would-be drýicgan ... )

My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 

I am a Walker upon the Path of Balanced Positivity, seeking Spiritual Maturity.
  • One size does NOT fit all.
  • Don't be mediocre - seek to excel.
  • Gnwmythr's Stropping Strap: Occam's Razor only works if  the simplest solution is actually recognised as being the simplest, rather than the one that best fits one's bigotries being labelled 'simplest'.
  • Our entire life experience, with all the many wondrous and varied people, places and events in it, is too small a sample for statistical reliability about Life.
  • May the world of commerce and business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.
  • Ban the dream interpretation industry!
  • A home is for living in, not feeling, becoming or being rich or a “better” class than others.
  • Being accustomed to interacting via certain rules makes those rules neither right nor universal.
  • Like fire to the physical, emotions to the soul make a good servant, and a bad master.
  • Expertise at intimacy and emotional happiness is generally not the same thing as spiritual growth.
  • Any person, male or female, who has neither a serious health issue, dependents nor an agreement about study. yet expects their partner to work to support them, is, spiritually speaking, little more than a parasite.
  • The means shape the end.
  • BPLF restraint of uncooperatives is NOT an opportunity for revenge or getting even - even unconsciously.
  • As words can kill, the right to freedom of speech comes with a DUTY to be as well-informed, objective and balanced as you can be.
  • My favourite action movie of all time is "Gandhi", although I've recently come across "Invictus" and might put that one in to that category. However, I loathe the stereotypical action movie - and, for similar reasons, I loathe many dramas, which are often emotionally violent, more so in some cases than many war films.
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger [people].
John F. Kennedy (who was quoting 19th Century Episcopal Bishop Phillips Brooks)

Jesus loves you. Odin wants you to grow up.
(Facebook meme, according to John  Beckett)

We make our decisions. And then our decisions turn around and make us.
F.W. Boreham

Females, get over 'cute'. Get competent. Get trained. Get capable. Get over 'cute'. And those of you who are called Patty and Debby and Suzy, get over that. Because we use those names to infantalise females – we keep females in their 'little girl' state by the names we use for them. Get over it. If you want to be taken seriously, get serious.
Jane Elliott

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing.
(based on writing by) Edmund Burke

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
Albert Einstein

We didn't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we only borrowed it from our children
Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it is not haphazard and superficial. It comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Too much and too long, we seem to have surrendered community excellence and community values in the mere accumulation of material things. Our gross national product ... if we should judge America by that -- counts air pollution and cigarette advertising, and ambulances to clear our highways of carnage. ... Yet the gross national product does not allow for the health of our children, the quality of their education, or the joy of their play. It does not include the beauty of our poetry or the strength of our marriages; the intelligence of our public debate or the integrity of our public officials. It measures neither our wit nor our courage; neither our wisdom nor our learning; neither our compassion nor our devotion to our country; it measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile."
Robert F. Kennedy 1968

There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy

If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do. (Often degraded to “Be the change you want to see in the world” – see here)
Gandhi


Tags:about me, Balanced Positivity, chakras, clearing, colour, energy work, flaming, health, objectivity, practice, rescue, responsibility, safety, society, visualisation, well being,
First published: Sunnudagr, 10th August, 2014
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Sunday, 10th August, 2014