Tuesday 26 December 2017

Post No. 1,111 – Interconnections and ET connections

One of the aspects of this work that I find most frustrating is that all the various movements which are genuinely aiming to do good work tend to either be unaware of other movements, or to be wary of the others. Such wariness is not only ego: it can also cover genuine concerns about professionalism (e.g., how well such movements handle unstable people who come their way), as well as the unacknowledged problem of how well techniques “fit” individuals’ differing ways of working.
My ideal world is one is which these groups communicate politely, and pass people along rather than trying to force round pegs to fit square holes. Unfortunately, in this world of interconnectivity, humanness and its attendant issues is preventing that.
Ever since I came across the “1 million meditators” movement, I’ve had a (low priority) goal of trying to get these groups talking to each other, but I have to set priorities for my limited time and energy, so this may become a project for someone else.
As a reminder, this is the current version of the paragraph at the end of my Gnwmythr’s News posts:
Many others are very capably doing this type of work – for instance, the Lucis Trust's Triangles network (which has been running for many decades);   the Correllian Tradition's 'Spiritual War for Peace' (see also here, here, and here), the Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity Spell (also from the Correllian Tradition, in around 2007 or 2008),   the Healing Minute started by the late, great Harry Edwards (running for decades);   the “CE 5  ET contact” movement started by Dr Steven M Greer, which is the one which appears to me to most capitalise on the teachings of “The Nine”,   the “Network of Light”  meditations;   the 1 Million Meditators movement,   and   also see here, here and here – even commercial organisations (for instance, see here), online groups (e.g. here and here – which I do not know the quality of) and even an app.   Thus, if you don't like what I am suggesting here, but want to be of service, there are many other opportunities for you – including secular opportunities: e.g., see here, here and here.
If I re-present that, the groups and links are:
Anyone want to have a go?
If you do, the following may perhaps be worth considering as a starting point for a basis of working together:
(1) although the details of techniques may vary, there are a wide range of groups and individuals who are genuinely, to the best of their ability, seeking to make this world a better, more peaceful place through meditation;
(2) whilst membership of these various groups is a matter of individual free will (choice), there may be some benefit in the groups communicating to some extent – for instance, for coordinated efforts for particular events;
(3) such communication should be polite, respectful (including not assuming US location or focus), and non-proselytising in order to be effective.
Moving on from that, I’ve used part of my recovery leave (ah, the joys of “TOIL” – Time Off In Lieu [of paid overtime]) to do some research, and have come across Bob Lazar – possibly again, as the name rings a bell. However, this time I’ve perused his claims a little more closely (starting with this online video), and am actually quite impressed with the descriptions of how (one type of) UFO work, and the impression I have is that they are correct (for that type of craft).
I am a bit staggered that the description was publicised back in the late 1980s.
That also led me back to the work of Dr Steven M Greer, accessible currently via the Sirius Disclosure website and a Vimeo channel. He has also had an app developed, which is great for those who have so-called “smart” phones, and useless for those of us who don’t (I’ll try to contact Dr Greer to see if the older tools can still be bought).
The clincher for me on that website was that another monthly even is happening early next year where people are making some sort of coordinated effort to connect with extraterrestrials through meditating for peace, and I found a strong, active and quite widespread network through it – in fact, that network has been one of the biggest sources of hope and inspiration for me for many years, and helped me decide to try writing the above.
It will be interesting to see where this network goes, and I am looking forward to me participation in it. I’ll let you, Dear Reader, know how I go :)
Next, a few cross posts:
  • my latest YouTube video (on psychic soup and world peace) is here;
  • I post some more thoughts on the North Korean crisis on my political blog here; and
  • I’ve come across a few meditation techniques which others may find useful here (although I’m doubtful of some of the background – which doesn’t necessarily make the tool less valid) and here.
Finally, the CE 5 techniques work, in my experience, very well with the alternate nostril  breathing exercise that I’ve been using since I was a teenager (in the last millennium … ): that is one of the best things I ever came across in Lobsang Rampa’s books.